Sunday, January 14, 2007

Kuala Lumpur in the Evening of 7th Jan 2007

Panggung Negara is the Purple dot you see at the bottom left corner in this photo...

We had a long walk on this stretch of road...

I would do a few cut wheels over if I was not wearing high heels...

Amigo and fairy mama came to fetch me the other day...
We went a long way to go out from Seri Kembangan to Kuala Lumpur on that Sunday evening.
It took us almost half an hour to look for parking around Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman...
We had dinner at the old Coliseum Cafe... I suddenly remembered the scene in Tash Aw's first novel "The Harmony Silk Factory". I imagined that Johny Lim or maybe his son had sat at one of the table... having white bread with butter and dark coffee...

After dinner, we went to park at Dataran Merdeka and started to look for Panggung Bandaraya, the place for dance performance that we had tickets reserved.

:) Ahhh... it was such a long time since I see another dance piece again... Have met a lot of old friends there at the dance.
So good to see that some of the dancers had improved a lot over so many years...
I dare not stand so near them... They look so skinny compared to the fat fat achia....

Thanks to Amigo and fairy mama...

I had a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

  1. you got a very interesting life there..

    i happened to have almost the same pictures w/ you but couldn't up load them. can you pliz teach me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, no problem, Wilson boy...hehe..
    but my tuition fees charges is very high...
    :) You still owe the bill on those answers I gave you the other day at Thaipusam... ;)

    ReplyDelete