Sunday, February 04, 2007

Thaipusam::Batu Cave::01022007

Being at the festival for the first time, I was having fun taking photos...
Then met a few tourists that tested my knowledge on Malaysian History and Culture.
Aiksss...... sorry, ladies and gentlemen... it is better for you to see for yourselves...
I might not be detailed enough... :p
Although after the movie "Night in The Museum", I learned that it is important to know who we are and where we are from...

One cute foreign guy was talking to me when I was keeping an eye on my friends...
Suddenly, one missing in action... the other taller guy was still visible...
It was almost a relief when he got a call from his friend and disappeared to the cave.
Haha.. no more tough question for a crack head answer...

4 comments:

  1. hahahha! my questions were very tough huh?? felt relieve when i was gone?? so all the 'nice to meet you' talk, was just a lie huh?? hm... kkekekkeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wilson.
    Erm... did you learn copy writing or copy cat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is copy cat? liaooo.. do u mean someone who like to copy other people... walaowe... that's rude..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depends on how you define it, Wilson boy.
    :) Copy cat can also mean tracing a cat. Or learn what the cat did...

    - theory from Achia, date 17.02.2007 -

    OKie.. please don't get angry.
    Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!

    ReplyDelete