Monday, March 26, 2007

A "7" for 070707

My erjie was telling me that she is looking for a BMW 7 series yesterday, when I asked her what car would she want to get as her bridal car.

I told her it is not impossible, as I think this is so much easier to get compared to hiring a helicopter/private jet/submarine/horse cart.

:) Then this morning, a BMW 7 series was chasing me for about 500meter to Kesas Toll, when I drove back to PJ after my morning task at Klang warehouse.

Just as what I thought. So easy to get a BMW 7 series.
Especially if you are driving a tiny Kancil.


** P/S: Tender open for registration. Photographer & Videographer needed for my erjie's wedding on 070707.
Submit your quote & sample artwork. Hehehe... I be the pre-purchaser.

3 comments:

  1. u din call the photographer... gave u the contact? not good ka? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya hoh... :P I lost that contact, give again... pls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sms u la... cheh...

    ReplyDelete