Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dream for success

Do you dream?
I do.
I always dream when I am alone and when I am still alone, I have not stop to dream.

What do you dream of?
I wish I can see something wonderful when I dream.
What if I caught a bad dream?
Just treat it as entertainment in between the goodness.

There are many things that I have not done in real life but I always do in my dream.
I had been to many places and danced many dance in my dream.
Sometimes I travel with my legs floating on air... sometimes I was driving without having to press the oil pedal.
Some people name this scenario as "soul out". :) Who cares... It is still part of my life...
Did I really do it? I remember the times when I dream.

There is another scenario name as "dejavu". Where you dreamed of something that is going to happen next. You will feel like having already experienced the thing that happened but it was in your dream. I think "dejavu" make surprises happen less in our life. Haha...

I am going to make some more dreams.
Continue dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment