Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Wasp up, Alor Setar?"


A bright yellow bee rested on my shoulder infront of Alor Setar Mall, Kedah.
It must be one of my ancestors, greeting me for going back to Alor Setar.
Probably true... :)
Haha...
1,2,3... say cheese!

/* Hmm... My papa said this is not bee, it is wasp instead.
I tried to search internet to check the species from this link
http://www.insectimages.org/browse/order.cfm?id=98
However, would appreciate if any biology expert can tell me what is the answer.
*/

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:55 AM

    coming to penang?
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooi... now is still the seventh month, don't play play!

    Otherwise, some "anonymous" may come to leave message at your blog here. Then your blog become haunted by your ancestor!

    Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete