Friday, April 11, 2008

Kinabalu Adventure with Friends

For the first time Achia bring leng luis go travel.
A bit pressure at first. Lucky got Ah Guan help to take care the other 2 Penang leng luis.

Hehee... I made it to the peak of Mount KK through Mesilau Trail!
I played Padas River Rafting at Level 3-4 too!

View photos and details from my Picasa Web Album

Special thanks to Hot mama, Chai Ping, Ka Kia, Ah Guan, Hong Jie Jie and Huey Huey Jie.
You made my trip so wonderful. Friends, without your lovely smile, my photos wouldn't come out so nice. :) I love all of you.

We are sure the blessed and lucky group, the weather was nice and we did not miss any sun set for the 7 days and 6 nights adventurous trip.

8 comments:

  1. i love u all too!! it's really a wonderful trip, all of us are lucky stars. thanks to all of my lovely travel partners to bring me a memorable moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:50 PM

    你们还真幸运
    在。。rafting时遇到一班可爱小男生
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. 无可否认。
    留言者贵姓大名?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to achia plan such a wonderful trip for all of us... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:31 PM

    由于不曾交流
    我乃翔栋也

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:13 PM

    thanks for the great trip...i really enjoyed it!!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks to all my travel buddies. bcoz u guys, this trip was so meaningful, wonderful and memorable! ah chia has done good job on organising the whole itinerary. Much appreciated! lap u so much de ne...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:31 PM

    the real charbo tour....

    ReplyDelete