Saturday, November 07, 2009

Beeeh~~~I had a date with lamb shank


Lamb shank, yes! It was really lamb shank that we cooked at Ajinomoto cooking class today.

Menu for today's Indian cuisine were lamb shank, chicken bryani rice, vegetable dalcha and apple crepe. I picked this class because of lamb shank and vegetable dalcha. Yummy yummy dalcha. :)
Celebrity chef and food dresser, Amy Beh guided us through the 2 hours cooking & learning activity. Amy shared a lot of tips with us on marketing & food preparation.
I didn't know that vegetable dalcha needs coconut milk + milk. Hmm hmm... but the result was really good!

It was really a fruitful day. Go to the class together with your friends and family!
I spent times with my uni mates there. :) Not bad an activity for a small leisure ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment