Saturday, November 25, 2006

Life Is A Game of Decision Making

What I Could Have Done Last Sunday ?

I was walking alone in the crowded Mines Shopping Fair, after spent the last RM1 in my purse.
Went to ATM to get some more vitamin M to go back to the Chinese Book Fair at the Mines Exhibition Hall. (Sounds like a heavy spender... actually I only spent RM200 that day, not much... hahah... they are food for mind and soul.)

When I walked towards the escalator, I saw a plump and short guy in casual, with a cap, was carrying a 6-8 years old thin girl, with pony tail and was wearing a cream colour floral printing dress. She was crying and or maybe crying out loudly, and was trying to get out from that guy's grab. He does not look like his brother, and a bit like foreigner... (Indonesian? Myanmar?) Could be in his teens or maybe already 30+. He was carrying her in one hand and the other hand was busy beating her to make her stop crying. Her pink slipper dropped on the floor just beside where I stood, a Chinese woman and her husband were there to witness, like others in the crowd. She bent down to pick up the slipper and went further to pick up the other side where the little girl dropped the other one. The Chinese woman was chasing the plump guy, "Woi, woi!" He didn't seem to bother and kept walking in a very fast pace.

He made me think that he is a kidnapper, trying to act like a parent or family member to the girl.
That's why he walked so fast and didn't bother if she looses her sandals.
He was so rough that he could make the girl cry.

I took a minute to think... If I could have picked up the first sandal and ran to him...
Or if I could have pick up the sandal and throw at his back... (Hmm..long time didn't play archery, my aiming still good?)
Or if I could have shouted, "Kidnapper, stop him!"
There could have many undercover of his kind.
Hmm... I think I should get the security guard to catch him...
I think I am a truly "tidak apa..." type of people.
Like many others in the crowd...

No comments:

Post a Comment