Saturday, May 19, 2007

EM experience

Yay yay... I made my way to East Malaysia for the first time in my life.
Hahaha...
Nobody can laugh at me except myself... I laughed because I am happy.
:)

Was at Kuching on the first day.... 2hrs flight from KLIA with air bus.. comfortable enough...

A lot of miao.... only the icons around town... I managed to catch one real miao with my SEK610i.... :).. Hmm... first meal at Kuching: something special
- 3 layered tea (tea + evaporated milk + gula melaka = very sweet coconut fragrance milk tea)
- Kolok mee (white wheat noddle + sesame oil (perhaps) and other seasoning + slices of char siew + green spring onions = something different)
- Sarawak laksa (hmm.... hahahha... hmmm... no fish... you can find good sarawak laksa at Alexis, Bangsar Shopping Complex, if you are around KL)

Population: mostly Chinese in town.
Weather: very very warm... about 30 celcius degree.

Second day: 1 hr flight from Kuching to Miri.. flight was delayed...is a MAS...(something to improve on).

Miri... hmm... it rained a little... good. Not so warm.
:)
Beautiful new city... Clean... with many sea horses on the road. :) hehhehe..
I loved staying in the Marriott Resort and Spa... Rooms are reasonably priced and with very good hospitality and excellent service.
Beautiful sunset view by the sea... what more with plenty of good food to choose early morning (very important for me and many other people).

Luckily zombie chia got chance to travel to Brunei... :) A nice place to be praised... M'sians' nice neighbouring country.

See my photo (was at work but always made others waited for me because I took some time to take photo.. :P)

http://www.flickr.com/gp/36011619@N00/x57y87