Friday, February 01, 2008

Beef Noodles

I havn't had any beef noodle before until this year January, I had taken it twice, once during lunch and the other time for dinner.
Uncle Cheng Special Beef Noodle at SS17, PJ. RM6.50 per bowl.
The portion is just nice. Uncle Cheng recommended this "kon lou" to me, "Trust me, kon low is more popular. I see your face I will know what to put and what not to." Therefore my noodle had only meet balls and slices of lean beef. (Not enough vegetables to go with.)

Chinese Beef Noodle with "sao gong min" at Taman Equine, Seri Kembangan. RM4.50 per bowl.

Very big portion. I couldn't finish it because the meat and noodles were in very generous portion. The sambal was nice though. I like the sea weed and green vegetables too.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Uncle Cheng, this is the one i recommanded before, very nice ler~!
    http://www.stevennet.cc/magazine/?p=93

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:37 AM

    Yaya...I compliment your blog by posting a photo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 好好味啊!

    ReplyDelete