Sunday, August 02, 2009

Crazy Tonight


It's been very long since I wanted to visit Jogoya, ever since a friend told me about Jogoya when they started to operate in Star Hill, KL.
I had the chance today when my 2nd sis asked to join her at Jogoya buy 1 free 1 supper promotion.
Therefore I had to call a partner to join me as well and I had chosen my bf. :) Lucky him.

Traffic in KL was very free around 8pm when we arrived there. 3 sisters were out for supper... what a crazy night.

The supper session started at 9.40pm.
We had fun tasting all kinds of food available in the restaurant. It was like a maze to me when walking around multiple food counters.
Midnight, when we finished, the town looked so much busier than just now. Decorative lights brighten up the shopping heaven in KL. Many tourist were still on the street, they were walking around and doing their shopping. Young kids were practising their street dance at the five foot way.
At 12.30am, we were still driving on Jalan Bukit Bintang. Got amazed that new Steven's Tea Garden was there!

Phew!!! I am full full full!

I am writing this post because I can't sleep. (@.@|||)

No comments:

Post a Comment