Monday, August 31, 2009

Creative Gift Wrapping for Kids

Brian bought a gift for his uni friend's kids birthday. We couldn't find nice gift wrapper outside, so I decided to help him wrap it with my own way. I wrapped the toy with plain paper and drew with crayon. The bottom part is ground with stone and the top part with clouds. Decorated with some green trees and grass, added on some bird and smiley face balloons. Finally, I added in 3 happy chilren and a cute rabbit. It think it turned out just like a fun land!

Brian brought me along to the birthday celebration held in Bentong. It rained when we entered Karak Highway from KL and finally rain stopped when we arrived at his frien's house. We had a nice dinner with his friend's family. Brian helped to take photos for the birthday kids. We could see clearly, the night lights of Genting from Bentong town. It was a peaceful night.

3 comments:

  1. the birthday boy must be very happy receiving it lor. But if he just tear the whole thing off, then your effort ma wasted lor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I recorded the picture of it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one creative person. Thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete