Sunday, August 30, 2009

Move, Kancil, Move!

For the first time, my Kancil went 250km in a day, out of the city, from Serdang to Sekinchan & Kuala Selangor. It was unusual for my baby Kancil, for so long it has not been out of town before. It took me two hours plus to arrive Sekinchan. :) My family and I explored the fish village in Sekinchan, we have tried their local delicacies, the shark dishes and other seafood. Fried fish with chilli gravy is yummy!

After Sekinchan, we passed by Kuala Selangor and stopped by one of the many coulourfully decorated fruit stall.

On the way back, we chose to pass by Puncak Alam, a new housing area with scenic view. I could't help to stop aside when I saw this beautiful swamp. Some regular visitors were there to enjoy fishing.

Overall, it was an adventurous trip for my baby Kancil. The fuel consumption was RM35 for the 250km city and suburban mixed journey with aircon turned maximum. Almost a full tank for a return trip.

1 comment:

  1. Small but mighty. Very nice trip you, Papa and Mama have there. Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete